Friday, February 25, 2011

MORE SNOW!!!!!



 Yes, more snow. The weather man says 6-12 more inches. Our schools aren't closed yet but I do believe they will be announcing an early dismissal. The wild life is getting ready. The bird feeder is very busy as is the suet feeder. Between the birds and the squirrels it is quite a show! The sassy blue jays are trying to take over but the other birds and the squirrels are standing their ground. I opened a window close to the feeders and all took off with the exception of one very bold squirrel. He continued to eat even as I talked to him. Cheeky little thing he is.
 So far I have counted three squirrels, four blue jays, three cardinals, several chickadees, some juncos and one lone mourning dove. I have taken so many pictures that my camera battery is dying. I love my digital camera. It takes beautiful photos and the ones that aren't up to snuff, I delete! Love it! I will leave you with one more picture of my traffic. Till next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment