Sunday, February 20, 2011

Flowers

I love flowers. As a matter of fact, I work part time in a flower shop. A dear friend of mine owns it and I have worked with her, off and on for many years. Last week was Valentines Day so we were very busy. As Valentines day is also my birthday I am always suspect of orders with no name. One order was florists choice. I looked at the price level and started working on it before I caught on that it was for me from my son who was vacationing in Florida. I handed it off to my co-worker and told her to finish it. Of course there was a lot of laughter about it. There is a satisfaction in making so many people happy. Each arraignment is done with the customer in mind. We try to make even the smallest bouquet special. After all, whether large or small they deserve our best.
That's it for now. Till next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment