Monday, March 7, 2011

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!

Yesterday was a beautiful, sunny day. The birds were having a great time picking the seed off the ground and flitting from tree to tree. This is a photo I took yesterday morning. Wonderful! Today is a different story. Over night we received about 22-24 inches of snow. Wet, heavy, nasty snow.  Where there were no snow banks are now banks almost as tall as I am. Our driveway has been cleaned out twice and the snow is higher than my window sills. 
This next photo is after. I wonder if it is the same bird? He doesn't look very happy does he? The way he is cocking his head makes me wonder            
if he is as upset with the weather as I am. We can only hope that as March has come in 
like a lion it will go out as a lamb and stay that way. I'm sure the little guy in my photos will agree. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment